Friday, May 4, 2012

I know it seems like I have fallen off the face of the earth, but I haven't!!!  and I have a little bit of proof in the pictures below :)   I'm here and busy busy getting things reorganized and promise to be fully up and running again soon....just running a little differently is all, but it's for the better!!!  Promise!!!  I've got an amazing team working on my website as we speak (thank you Michelle and team at Sumer!!!) and I have a  fabulous new photographer (thanks Norman!!!) who has provided the amazing pictures below....so see!!  I've been busy and not eating bon bon's on my sofa since March :)  I will do my best to keep you all updated and I can't wait to launch my new website and see what all of you think!!!  Until then....enjoy the photos :)

Custom Cabinet Hardware
 Hollow Glass Cabinet Hardware with TONS of light catching CZ's!!!  BLING!

 New Pendant Lighting and Chandeliers!






Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment