Monday, February 6, 2012

Learning New Toys - Not so much fun

It was one of those weekends....you know...the kind where you feel like your just running around in circles and not much is done. Friday was awesome and I got so much accomplished...that's about where it ended. I knew Saturday would pretty much be a wash because Scott was out of town and I had tons to do with my daughter, but Sunday was supposed to be another productive day .... Let's just say it started with my camera breaking....and went down hill from there....long story short, I guess the good news is I have a new camera??? It was money I was not planning on spending, but I have to have a camera. Needless to say I do like the camera, but as you can tell from the pictures below we have a lot of "getting to know each other" to do :( It's really nice and has some awesome features, I just have to figure those features out grrrrrr and no time to do it :(
Oh the joy of learning new technology.....it can only get better from here right?? We shall see....here are pictures from "new camera" day 2 (day 1 was a nightmare and those pictures will not be used in these postings thank you very much! - mainly because I can't open the darned things on my computer!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment