Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Looks like a busy couple of months!

I hope everyone is having a great week!! I just got confirmation that I will have a booth at the PrimeXpo Gem, Jewelry and Gift Show in Timonium, MD March 30, 31 and April 1st!! Hope to see you guys there!!!
What does that mean??? I'm working like crazy to get my inventory up!! Here are some of my latest pieces...I would love to hear what you think!

Some hearts for Valentine's Day!!! I will be making more of these so there is a good selection before February 14 :)



These necklaces are adjustable from 16-17 inches and would compliment any outfit...they look fantastic on!!




2 comments:

  1. Looking good Carey!! Will you have any plain heart beads for sale for your bead buying public? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen!!! I can do anything for you :) What size heart beads would you like? also....does it work for you that the hole is at the top or do you need it through the heart?

    Hope all is well and wonderful with you!!

    ReplyDelete