Friday, February 17, 2012

A few more paintings...

It was a great day at the studio today...Lots of people stopped by so I wasn't as productive as I hoped I would have been, but I had a really great time talking with everyone!! Here are a few more paintings that I finished. I love the colors in this first one...chocolate browns, soft whites with a pop of turquoise....definitely one of my favorite color combo's!!!

the colors are great in this image (still trying to get the most out of my camera), but it's a better shot showing all the beads in the painting!

I made 3 little one's that tie in the two larger paintings....they were the perfect size for one of my disk beads :)

I made lots of more disk beads today and hope to get the first of my 3D architectural elements up this weekend so I can post pictures to get your feedback!! My hubby doesn't know it yet, but one of those architectural details is going up in our house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment