Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fun and Funky Earrings and Pendants

It's been a busy week and I have a few new things to show you.
These first pair of earrings are hands down my favorite so far....they are 40mm hoops with two of my hollow bubble beads filled with over 600 (yes 600!!) loose AAA grade cubic zirconias! These earrings shine!!! They are absolutely beautiful and will BLING up any outfit! I love them!
How much fun are these??? Great with blue jeans :)
I'm filling everything with CZ's I can get my hands on LOL....Here are one of my hollow pendants filled with tiny beautiful cubic Zirconias.
And finally another pendant. This one is in amazing greens!
I'm really excited to tell you I am taking a class this Tuesday with McFadden Art Glass!! Should be fun and I will definitely post pictures of what I make :)

1 comment: