Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hard at Work

I had a fantastic day in the studio today and met some new fantastic customers!! I was up all night last night....I couldn't sleep...you see, I was beyond excited about a new idea and can't wait to show you all!!! Fingers crossed, if all goes well I will be able to give you a sneak preview to a new line I'm starting in tomorrow's post. I made the beads today and hopefully I can execute my idea....it always works out so nicely in my mind, but at times the actual putting together of the idea falls short...oh I'm so hopeful I can pull it off :)
In the meantime....here are some new items!!
As a side note....I promise to get more products in my online shop!! So many of you are asking about items and I will do my best to get my online presence up to date!!! Please check back and don't give up on me :)




another wrap bracelet...I'm really loving how these look on!!! This red is yummy!
I'm super excited about my new Feng Shui Suncatchers!!!! This beautiful 30mm genuine Swarovski crystal is all dolled up with my beads!!! I made a bunch of beads today to finish more of these...they are so stunning in a window!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment