Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Friday

I'll be at the studio today and will hopefully get all of my to do list done...I have so many things floating through my mind and just can't seem to find the time to get to them all. I am also hoping to have most (if not all) of the items from my shop listed on my website so you I'm open 24-7 online!! Wish me luck on that one....why do they make it so tedious to upload and size pictures??
Anyway, here are a few more pictures of my latest items!! I hope you enjoy!

I'm really excited about these new wrap bracelets!!!! I got a fantastic tutorial from Jennifer at rock candy bead studio and have really had a great time putting these together. I was surprised at how long they take to make, but the finished product is so worth the energy and effort don't ya think?? I've made a few more of these and will post pictures as soon as I get them taken!




Hope you all have a great Friday!!
Be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment