Sunday, December 18, 2011

Great Weekend!!

I'm really enjoying my very own space to create and display my glass!! It's been such a great weekend. I was at the studio most of the day yesterday and had a wonderful time torching and getting to know new customers and my creative neighbors! Today there was live jazz music playing at the Ram's Head which I could hear from my studio...it's just really a fun environment to be in! Here are some of my latest items.....


Here is one of my newest wine bottle stoppers....It's been a while since I have made any of these and I like how they turned out.



One of my newest lamps....I'm loving the bubble beads :)


Hope you all had a great weekend too!!! I will be at the studio tomorrow afternoon, Tuesday all day, Friday all day and in the morning on Christmas Eve....hope to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment