Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Illumination

I've been fighting with my camera for the last 30 minutes and have come to the conclusion that it is just not easy capturing a true photo of a light....that being said, I'm really excited to show you my first Illuminated Wall Art!!!! It hangs approximately 4 1/2 feet tall by 1 foot wide, and features 49 hollow glass beads ranging from 20 cm to 45 cm in size. It is illuminated with 6 LED lights recessed into ebony stained wood. I love how the light reflects off the glass onto the wall (something not well captured by my photography I'm afraid...)!




I've already started the glass for my next piece that will be quite different and can't wait to show you that in the upcoming weeks!

In the meantime....be sure to check out my etsy shop later....I will be posting some long overdo loose beads for all you bead addicts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment